Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Quit..!!

                        

   Nicotine is a highly addictive drug and the withdrawals can be intense. I inspired by one of my friend and he also the one who make me start my fitness. Armin quit smoking..!! Good  news for me. At the same time he gives me idea to quit smoking too. I need somebody to inspired me to do something extreme (to me,quit smoking is extremely hard.)  All this while I depend on nicotine to calm me down,but now I try to push up and sit up to replace cigarettes. Hopefully it's working. As I write this blog,it's already 2 and half hours without cigarettes. So far so good. I try to implement my friend Chia Kai running strategy, The more we want to quit,the faster we have to run. In quiting nicotine,the more I want to give-up quiting,the harder I reject it. I have to control my demand for cigarettes by telling my mind "do not dare to dream of it. I will not do it..!!"

   I will give a full commitment and cooperation. This a good effort to get a better and greener life. Well.. sayonara to cigarette after my first stick of cigge in 1986... 

   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Armin. I'm 110% in it..!! I dare to commit this because you are in it. I need strong soul like you to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete