Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life Goes On.


  I'm in my second week enjoying myself as a smoke free guy. Oh God. I love this life so much. My wife loves me more,my kids love me more, and my friend a bit impressed with my ability to quit smoking. My sleep improved to the deep sleep. My heart not working extra anymore. Now pumping in relax mode. Doing it's job distributing blood to my cell efficiently.

  Lately,I being burden with tones of working paper to look at. Pressure increased. Normally day like this I need at least 40 sticks of cigarettes to switch of the day with a huge carry forward papers for me to continue cracking my head tomorrow. But now,I can get more focus doing things like this. Less left over,I can save at least one day of my life to finish all since I free myself from nicotine. More day for me to rest and relax. What I need,just coffee and lots of chewing gum.

  I enjoy my fitness more then ever..!! I swim longer,I run longer,I workout longer. My lung give full cooperation in this issue. It hasn't hiccup. I always worry about my lung since I restart doing fitness 7 month ago. I accumulate nicotine and fat in my bloodstream for many years. Now worry no more. Quit smoking make my lung working better and cleaner.

  Smell good everyday. No more cigarette burn smelly guy with ashes and burn mark on shirt. I realize this when one of my friend's secretary come close to me and ask,"Since when you smell good..?" Woohoo...!! I have been recognized by a fussy woman as a good smell guy. It's hard for her to say good thing,even her boss will shut his mouth up when she start nagging about things she don't like. I like me not smelly.

  Feeling good everyday. Life goes on since then. Hopefully its last longer. Gals and guys like me better. I make more acquaintance and new friend. Old friend become closer. Good things happening a lot lately....

Oh My God, I Love My Life.


*Special Thank you to Armin Baniaz Pahamin and all friends who give encouragement for me to quit smoking.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please do more exercise, esp. cycling, jogging in the park, read more books, do more work on internet and play with children n family than all those activities like smoking.
    Read somewhere in my blog may b I wrote that my MIL loved smoking n she died early due to cancer by smoking. http://housewife9988.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete